PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS. PREVENT VOICE MAIL AND TOLL FRAUD.
Fraud occurs when someone remotely accesses your phone system through your voice mailbox and uses your phone lines to place long distance calls all over the world. Protect your business today and prevent unauthorized calls and charges.
Your password is the primary security feature to protect your mailbox. By choosing a unique password you can reduce the chance of your voice Mailbox being used for fraudulent activity.
- Immediately change passwords from the default passwords.
- Choose a unique and complex password. Your password can be 4 to 15 digits long.
- Change your password regularly
- Activate the schedule feature, if available, to restrict outbound after-hour calls.
- Ensure the outbound transfer feature number has not been changed.
DO NOT USE:
- Multiple instances of the same number 1111
- Sequential numbers like 1234
- The last four digits of your local phone number
- Common words related to the numbers on the keypad.
Protect your business and change your voice mailbox password today!
For password security tips and instructions on how to change your password, contact UniTech at 306-922-4814