CyberPower EC650LCD Standby UPS System
Offering advanced energy-saving battery backup protection for desktop computers and workstations, home networking/VoIP and personal electronics.
- CyberPower EC650LCD Standby UPS System
Why You Need It:
When power goes out for even a second it can result in data loss and hardware damage which can shorten equipment life expectancy. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid or high-powered equipment turning on and off. Surge protected ECO outlets turn off connected devices when not in use, reducing power usage and providing energy savings.
Provides advanced energy-saving backup power and surge protection for home and small office computers, wired and wireless network routers and modems, home theater systems, game consoles and personal electronics. Safeguards valuable documents, photos, videos and music files from loss or damage due to power fluctuations and surges as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions.
Selectable ECO Technology — The CyberPower Ecologic EC650LCD features ECO technology with three surge protected ECO outlets. When ECO mode is on and the battery backup detects that your computer is off (or in Sleep mode), computer peripherals connected to the ECO outlets will be turned off (USB connection required). This provides additional reductions in power usage and greater energy savings.
Multifunction LCD Panel — Displays battery backup vitals for easy monitoring of run-time and power conditions.
ENERGY STAR Qualified — Recognized by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as one of the most energy efficient battery backup units available.
Surge Protection — Prevents damage to equipment from surges and spikes, including lightning, and also safeguards telephone and fax equipment, cable modems and routers from power surges traveling through unprotected phone or data lines (RJ11). The amount of energy a surge protector can absorb is measured in joules. A higher joule rating means more protection.
- Energy-Saving Technology — GreenPower UPS High-Efficiency Design saves energy costs by reducing power consumption and heat buildup.
- Computer Monitoring — PowerPanel Personal Edition management software allows for controlling and monitoring the battery backup to safeguard open files and connected equipment during an outage.
- Versatile Design — Compact unit stands upright, lies flat or hangs on a wall.
- USB Communication Port — Allows communication between the battery backup unit and the PowerPanel software installed on the connected computer to enable power management and auto shutdown functionality.
- Noise Filtering — Advanced EMFI/RFI noise filtering coils reduce electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that cause disruptive humming and static.
- Wide-Spaced Outlets — Large transformer block-style plugs can be connected without obstructing other outlets.
- Audible Alarms — Distinctive tones sound when the backup unit is on battery power, overloaded or low on power. The alarm can be silenced if desired.
Free PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software
PowerPanel PE is included with this battery backup unit and is easily downloaded and installed on any computer. Its diagnostic screens facilitate complete control of the battery backup unit's capabilities.
- Intuitive dashboard design
- Real-time monitoring of battery backup status
- Self-testing functionality
- Adjustable high/low voltage warnings
- Safe auto shutdown
- Configurable system notifications
- Power problem event summary
Versions available for download:
- PowerPanel PE for Windows — Compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32-/64-bit, Vista 32-/64-bit, 7, 8, and Server 2008 and 2012
- PowerPanel PE for Linux — Compatible with most versions of Linux
- PowerPanel PE for Mac — Compatible with Mac OSX 10.4.1+
- Works with Mac Energy Saver — No software required
- Lifetime Connected Equipment Protection — Covers up to $100,000 on any properly connected equipment damaged by a power surge caused by storms.
- Free Technical Support — Assists customers with any product, installation, or warranty concerns at no added cost.
Estimated Runtimes for the EC650G Battery Backup
Load 50 Watts 100 Watts 200 Watts 300 Watts Runtime 36 Minutes 19 Minutes 7 Minutes 4 Minutes
- What's included in the box?
1) EC650LCD Battery Backup UPS, (1) User manual, (1) USB device cable
Power Protection Type UPS Capacity 650VA / 390 Watts Total Outlets 8 Outlets: 4 Battery (1 Wide-Spaced) + 4 Surge Only with 3 ECO Controlled (1 Wide-Spaced) Outlet Type 3-Prong Standard - NEMA 5-15R Cord Length & Plug Type 5ft (1.52m) Cord - Right Angle Plug - NEMA 5-15P UPS Topology Standby Surge Suppression 526 Joules Phone Protection 1-in, 1-out Energy-Saving Technology GreenPower UPS High-Efficiency Input Voltage Compatibility 120VAC Frequency Compatibility 60Hz On Battery Waveform Simulated Sine Wave On Battery Voltage 120VAC ± 5% On Battery Frequency 60Hz ± 1% Battery Type Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Dimensions (W x H x D) 10.6 x 3.1 x 5.9" (26.9 x 7.9 x 15.0cm) Weight 6.4lbs (2.1kg)